Friday, June 13, 2008

Busy House


None of the Orbisons wanted to come out
and play that day...
until they heard the didgeridoo calling.
A couple weeks ago we had some friends over for lunch on a Saturday and at one point some drumming broke out. Since there were six of us and only three drums, we took turns playing drums and alternating with the other hand instuments available (bells, singing bowl, maracas, eggs and the didge, as shown above). And dancing, lots of dancing. And cameras, always with the cameras in this group. I took quite a few pictures of the proceedings and discovered that the resident Orbison population had a definite fondness for the didgeridoo, because the sound of it was the only thing that brought them out to dance and play!
In related news, a few evenings ago, at around 7:30, Pat and I were sitting at the dining room table playing a rousing game of Rummikub when suddenly we heard a helicopter right over our house, so close the pictures on the wall actually rattled. At the exact moment I first heard the noise, a bright blur of white light moved over the corner of the table beside my right arm. I said to Pat – “What was that light? Did you see it?” She didn’t, and I spent the next 5 minutes with every hair on my body, especially on my arms and the back of my neck, standing on end, the energy was so great.
The helicopter circled our neighborhood for the next two hours. At one point we were outside watching it and a bullhorn announcement came from it telling everybody to get inside and something about a gun. We watched the news at 10 pm and I checked the newspaper and looked on line the next morning, but I still have no idea what was going on because there were no reports. I also don’t know what the light that streaked across the table was either. I do know that when we finally went into the front room to meditate it was during that session that the crisis finally ended and the helicopter stopped shaking our house.
I floated this story amongst some of my more intuitive friends to see if anyone was getting any hits and here is what one of them said: "I think what you witnessed was an entity reliving his last moments of the physical plane before he left it. I got the impression that he was being chased by a helicopter in his time frame (maybe around 20 years ago?) and the present day activities stirred up this event. The standing hair is a pretty good barometer of Spirit presence. "
To which I replied: "I read with interest your impression of what took place and my first thought was that the entity was very “lucky” to have wandered into our field of energy because I feel that it is very, very positive. We surround ourselves with light, love and protection daily; Divine Mother, Guruji and all manner of saints are regulars at our meditation sessions!"
Not to mention didge happy, dancing Orbs!

1 comment:

Angie said...

That is crazy about the helicopter and light!

What a fun musical night! You had another, right?